My top 6 foodie hotspots in Paris

08:00

Hello my dear readers,

After spending so much time, living, breathing, walking, loving and eating in Paris. TODAY is finally the day that I am sharing my top 6 foodie hotspots of Paris! Trust me, it's incredibly hard to choose because there is soooo much food everywhere in Paris. So I haven't tried everything in the city yet, but so far these are my favorite and I'm sure that there a few that most tourist guides don't know about ;-) Enjoy!


1. Benkay ****




Trust me, there's a very very good reason that I put this one on number one. And if you're clever you probably have noticed the four stars that are next to the name huh?! According to the Parisians this is the BEST Japanese restaurant in Paris. So guess what? I've tried it and holymoly this is... I can not find the right word to describe it but it's amazing fantastic good! You have your own real(!!) Japanese chef who cooks the food just in front of your eyes. Delicious! Oh and the service is pretty damn fine as well (sorry for the rude words, I'm just too enthusiastic). But hey come on, the restaurant has four Michelin stars and they deserve it! So go to Benkay for some fingerlicking food! And don't forget to make a reservation in advance because they are very popular.

Address: 61 Quai de Grenelle, 75015 Paris (inside Hotel Novotel)


2. Le 68 Guy Martin




This hotspot is a hotspot that not everyone knows about. Not even every Parisian! When you go to the Guerlain store at Champs Elysées you will of course see a lot of perfumes and other beauty stuff. A very beautiful store! But did you know that they also have a Guerlain tea room downstairs? One of the most beautiful tea rooms you probably have ever seen! I took a café gourmand. Which is actually a café (coffee) with some dessert/pastry (gourmandises). In France however they have this nice service where you can choose tea instead of coffee. So I went for some Guerlain tea, La Petite Robe Noir to be exact. And if you're a beauty addict like me you probably recognize this name. La Petite Robe Noir is actually the name of a perfume of Guerlain. I'm a huge fan of that perfume and I can tell you the tea was pretty delicious as well (and the gourmandises also)! Except for La Petite Robe Noir they serve other Guerlain tea as well. A must see and must try for all the Guerlain lovers out there!

Address: 68 Avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 Paris


3. Le Petit Marché



When French cuisine meets asian cuisine you will get Le Petit Marché. When I was still living in Paris. I was renting a room in a apartment in Le Marais at Rue de Béarn which is just behind Place des Vosges. Le Petit Marché is in the same street (we were a almost neighbors since the restaurant is like three steps away). Before I went to Paris, I (of course) did some research about my future street/neighborhood and I came across a Dutch fashion blog where the blogger mentioned this restaurant. And when my roommate mentioned it as well, I just had to try it out (he called himself a "foodie"). Now let me tell you that was one of the best decisions I while living in Paris. This food is really, really good! Totally approved by me the full blood Chinese girl. Fingerlicking good, trust me! And if you're more up to some Italian food you should try Le Petit Italien as well (beginning of the same street) which is owned by the same owner!
PS: You might spot your favorite blogger or celeb here as well! Even international ones.

Address: 9 Rue de Béarn, 75003 Paris

4. Brut



For some really nice food and a Scandinavian vibe you should definitely go to Brut. You can find this little cute restaurant just in the middle of Paris. With their very nice menu that they like to change once in a while, I can assure you that you will find something nice to eat! My favorite dessert there is for sure the eton mess: fresh fruit, vanilla ice cream and some meringue which is served in a mason jar (you can find a picture of this beautiful creation on my Instagram). Perfection!

Address: 13 Rue Saint-Augustin, 75002 Paris

5. Exki



Exki is the hotspot for the bio, eco and vegetarian ones outta there! When you want some homemade soup, pie, salad or sandwich you should definitely go to Exki. My favorite is their pie, or actually pies since they have a lot of nice ones. Oh, and don't forget to try their superfood soda there as well!

Address: 9 Boulevard des Italiens, 75009 Paris (They have other locations in Paris as well)

6. Coffee Parisien



Coffee Parisien is definitely the place to go for some American food with a Frenchie touch. Burgers, Salads, Sanwiches or pasta. They have everything there! Make sure you try out their milkshakes as well. Oh and as the Dutchie, the fries are definitely approved. The service might be a little bit slow though but the quality of the food is absolutely good.

Address: 46 Rue de Sablonville, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine (officially not Paris, but Parisiens see it as a part of Paris as well so whatever, haha!)

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts

Subscribe