The magic of Toledo...

19:56

Hello everyone,

I'm so sorry for not posting for so long. To make it up to you I promise I will upload much more stuff pretty soon! Today I have again, some beautiful pictures for you. Last time when I went to Spain, my boyfriend and I decided to go to Toledo for one day. When you are in Madrid it's definitely worth it to go visit this beautiful and old city! It probably takes you one hour by car to get there but I saw that they also have buses from Madrid that go to Toledo as well.

When you arrive in Toledo you immediately will think that you've travelled back in time. When it comes to Spanish culture and architecture you can absolutely find it there. Toledo is perfect when you want to escape a little bit from the big city. I've spent the day sightseeing, walking around the city, enjoying the sun and of course eating tapas, haha! Photo's are taken with my iPhone, so please don't mind the quality.














You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts

Subscribe